The Great Exhibition Road Festival is celebrates celebrates innovation in science and the arts with free, exciting events for all ages.
The Festival launched in June 2019 with over 60,000 visitors across the weekend and now takes place every summer in South Kensington, London’s home of the arts and sciences.
Throughout the year, the Festival also hosts a range of fun, inspiring and thought-provoking online events for adults and families, and an outreach programme that engages schools and community groups.
Support us in our mission to be one of the most inclusive and creative festivals in the world, bringing the wonder of science and the arts to everyone.
We work in partnership with companies to tailor a package of benefits to fit your specific objectives:
- Position your brand in front of large audiences in a prestigious location, directly associated with some of the highest profile arts and science organisations in the world.
- Showcase or sample your products and innovations to our engaged audiences.
- Support the Festival mission to engage a diverse range of visitors with cutting-edge research and innovations across the arts and sciences, for free.
- Enhance your CSR agenda and get involved with our school and community engagement work.
- Co-develop or participate in a range of events that explore issues that matter to you and gain vital public insights.
- Make new connections via our dynamic network of scientists, artists, innovators, alumni and other influencers.
Read our corporate partnerships brochure for more information or get in touch about corporate opportunities by emailing [email protected]